What you will need to paint flesh
Brushes: Standard brush, detail brush
Games Workshop colors: Abaddon Black, Kislev Flesh, Mournfang Brown, Ratskin Flesh, White Scar
Paint-to-water ratio: 50:50 for all colors and mixes
Techniques: Layering, highlighting
Layering: Evenly spread paint over the surface of the model.
Highlighting: Evenly apply paint along the edges of the model closest to the light.
1) After the model is prepped and primed, using a standard brush, layer the flesh area with a coat of Abaddon Black. If you used black primer, you can skip this step.
2) Using a standard brush, cover the black coat with a layer of Mournfang Brown.
3) Using a standard brush, cover the previous coat with a layer of Mournfang Brown mixed with Ratskin Flesh (50:50). When applying the coat, do not get any paint in the recesses of the flesh area.
5) Using a detail brush, highlight the prominent flesh areas and edges with a mix of Ratskin Flesh and Kislev (50:50). Only apply paint to areas closest to the light.
6) Using a detail brush, highlight the most prominent flesh area edges (nose, check bones, knuckles, finger tips, etc.) with Kislev Flesh.